Reaction score
too funny not to pass along. Go Esks...

Attachments

• Rider Pride.jpg
    Rider Pride.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 58
G

Guest1

Neither the Gophers or Leo's will get past the StampLickers for the Cup...:p :d :beer:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Had to forward that to my bro in Winterpeg...He'l love it...He's a big Bumber fan...lol:d:beer:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there might be a monk in singapore..other than that..everyone heard how badly they sucked..hey why dont we get that monk to coach.he probabally never played football either like the fn coach we have now!!machocha has got to go!!ya think?:realmad::realmad::beer:

slabm7

Reaction score
As long as Ricky Ray is throwing the ball you can never count the Eskies out of it, IMO he is the best throwing QB in the league, If he can average over 300 yds a game with the recievers he has and O line he has, that a great accomplishment. Put RR on any of the other 3 teams in the West and he is the best player in the league.

But I definetly agree that Macioca has to go, I can't believe he has been around this long already.

Last edited:
G

Guest1

As long as Ricky Ray is throwing the ball you can never count the Eskies out of it, IMO he is the best throwing QB in the league, If he can average over 300 yds a game with the recievers he has and O line he has, that a great accomplishment. Put RR on any of the other 3 teams in the West and he is the best player in the league. But I definetly agree that Macioca has to go, I can't believe he has been around this long already.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...now that is FUNNY...Thanks for the LAFFS this afternoon...:beer:

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As long as Ricky Ray is throwing the ball you can never count the Eskies out of it, IMO he is the best throwing QB in the league, If he can average over 300 yds a game with the recievers he has and O line he has, that a great accomplishment. Put RR on any of the other 3 teams in the West and he is the best player in the league.

But I definetly agree that Macioca has to go, I can't believe he has been around this long already.

did you forget your meds today or something??!!!

slabm7

Reaction score
did you forget your meds today or something??!!!

Ricky Ray is second in the league in passing, he is only 300 yards behind Calvillo and has 100 less attempts. He has the highest avg gain per pass and the second highest completion percentage, all with a terrible O-line and mediocre receivers. Give Ricky Ray BC's O line and recievers and he is hands down the best throwing QB in the league.

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ricky Ray is second in the league in passing, he is only 300 yards behind Calvillo and has 100 less attempts. He has the highest avg gain per pass and the second highest completion percentage, all with a terrible O-line and mediocre receivers. Give Ricky Ray BC's O line and recievers and he is hands down the best throwing QB in the league.

soo.... thats a yes im thinking?

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I am not an eskies fan but i do agree ricky ray is a good quarterback. and macocia does have to go.... GO riders!

G

Guest1

Big Day Tomorrow...Who will be victorious? My bet is GOT LIONS sorry Gophers but you SUCK!!!

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have not had chance to see any games this year, but while I was over here at work in Africa this past Sept, this showed up in the local paper...RR vs BB, front page...NUTZ!! Thought it would be fitting on this post. Hope you can see it.

Attachments

• Roughriders.jpg
    Roughriders.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 56

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have not had chance to see any games this year, but while I was over here at work in Africa this past Sept, this showed up in the local paper...RR vs BB, front page...NUTZ!! Thought it would be fitting on this post. Hope you can see it.
Labor Day classic? Better coverage than the Star Phoenix:d:d

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....any one else notice how much the eskimos suck!!!!?????

I don't know about that...At least we didn't have 4 turn overs in the first half.Two of those on the first two series we had the ball...Unlike some gopher huggers we all know...:alol2:

See you in the Grey Cup BC

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
26-9 going into the fourth quarter...Good thing we didn't have to watch Esk choke like the Riders...Bishop ROCKS....:clap2:

Top Bottom