Flathead Loop

ftasv360

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know if you can do the complete loop from Corbin down the flathead, up lodgepole and back across mclatchie this year or are they still logging in that area. Also what the conditions are like. Thanks for any info

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hi All,

Can anyone please let me know if you can do the complete loop from Corbin down the flathead, up lodgepole and back across mclatchie this year or are they still logging in that area. Also what the conditions are like. Thanks for any info

They are logging the upper Flathead and using the Morrissey/McEvoy FSR to get to Elko. You should be good to go but I haven't been there so far this winter. LodgePole into Harvey and south is fine. Snow is great but a little crusty in the valley bottoms.

Maybe some more peeps will chime in with more info for you.....

ftasv360

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Ferniesnow. Are the trucks running up the Mclathcie road this year or only on Morrisey. Last year we tried to do the loop and Mclatchie was all plowed and trucks running on it. Thanks

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Ferniesnow. Are the trucks running up the Mclathcie road this year or only on Morrisey. Last year we tried to do the loop and Mclatchie was all plowed and trucks running on it. Thanks

Morrissey/McEvoy is plowed on the north side of the Upper Flathead. MacLatchie is not plowed.

Top Bottom