Flash!! Sledder spotted in summer

MXOldtimer

Reaction score
Sledders do have a life when there is no snow. Casually motoring down (up?) Hwy 2 this evening and got caught in a small traffic jam. Spotted a little red Dodge quad cab with Snow and Mud.com in the rear window, a cute little dog hanging out the right rear window. I won't post the personal license plate but we all know what it is. "Little dodge you say?" All relative, I was in my 37' MH with the 24' toy box, headed home from a race. Nice truck, snow will be here soon.

Later.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Bet the truck was heading North from Pigeon Lake...
Bet I have an photo of the owner of that truck tubing behind my boat....
:D:D:D
Sledders do have a life when there is no snow. Casually motoring down (up?) Hwy 2 this evening and got caught in a small traffic jam. Spotted a little red Dodge quad cab with Snow and Mud.com in the rear window, a cute little dog hanging out the right rear window. I won't post the personal license plate but we all know what it is. "Little dodge you say?" All relative, I was in my 37' MH with the 24' toy box, headed home from a race. Nice truck, snow will be here soon.

Later.

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Later.

HEY MXOLDTIMER, THANKS..... YUP, I REMEMBER THE "BIG RIG" YOU'RE DRIVIN" :eek:(HARD TO MISS).... WE ALL GOT STUCK IN 2 OF THOSE FENDER BENDERS ON THE HIWAY HOME LAST NITE, EH?? DID YOU SEE THE 2 SLEDS ON THE SLED DECK HEADING SOUTH:D??? MUST BE GRASS DRAGS SOMEWHERE....... HOW DID YOU DO AT THE RACES:confused:??? AND I DON'T MIND EVERYONE KNOWING MY LICENSE PLATE #......

GNSLEDN P.S.: ITS A MEGACAB, NOT A QUAD CAB.........LOL;)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering when we were going to start comparing truck sizes:D......I drive a Dodge daully......oh yeah baby...lol

MXOldtimer

Reaction score
Mega, Quad, I don't think the dog cared. You should have heard the language on the CB about tourist drivers. Races went well. I see you have reverted to all caps in your posts. Oh well better than no posts.

As an aside there could be room on the trailer for some blatant advertising when I redo the graphics later this month if anybody is interested.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
SORRY 'BOUT THE CAPS, BUT THIS IS THE WORK COMPUTER AND IT'S LOCKED ON FOR INVOICING.... THE ONE AT HOME IS OKAY TO USE, AND I USE IT AT NITE OR ON WEEKENDS.....:eek: DID YOU PLACE IN ANY OF THE RACES???

GRD

Reaction score
The caps lock button has both on and off features! :rollinglaugh:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Mega, Quad, I don't think the dog cared. You should have heard the language on the CB about tourist drivers. Races went well. I see you have reverted to all caps in your posts. Oh well better than no posts.

As an aside there could be room on the trailer for some blatant advertising when I redo the graphics later this month if anybody is interested.

are you going to come camping with us Lyle?

MXOldtimer

Reaction score
Camping? When and where? Don't get to this site much in the summer. Obviously. We did OK at the races, must be getting old, can't keep up to the 50 year old kids any more.

Sigh

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Camping? When and where? Don't get to this site much in the summer. Obviously. We did OK at the races, must be getting old, can't keep up to the 50 year old kids any more.

Sigh

This upcoming weekend, out near Hinton, Camping & Quadding, see the thread in Snowandmud events!

MXOldtimer

Reaction score
Well as you see I'm still tied to my desk. No amount of reorganizing will get me to Hinton this weekend. Have fun guys and I hope the weather gods smile on you.

Later

Top Bottom