Five Finger Death Punch in Edmonton

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Jersey Shore has started filming in Grande Prairie.

What does Grande Prairie have to do with anything? FFPD was in Edmonton.

What did they play? The American capitalist album? I wanted to see them at the shaw, but April really came out of nowhere lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatRyder88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What does Grande Prairie have to do with anything? FFPD was in Edmonton.

What did they play? The American capitalist album? I wanted to see them at the shaw, but April really came out of nowhere lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They played a few songs from each album. The pride, American capitalist, noone gets left behind, hard to see, salvation, white knuckles, the bleeding. That's all I can remember. I'll throw a video up when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be checkin wells!

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow...........People paid money to see that? Wow.

Each to their own Cyle, may not be the music you like, but some people like it......

I'm sure next time Barry Manilow comes around, you will be as giddy as these guys were seeing their favorite group.....

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Each to their own Cyle, may not be the music you like, but some people like it......

I'm sure next time Barry Manilow comes around, you will be as giddy as these guys were seeing their favorite group.....

I can appreciate other music even if it's not my taste, but what's in the video isn't music.....

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to the calgary show hell ya it was an awesome show!!! As soon as they did Bad company my night was made!!! yeah sorry cyle maybe one day bieber will make an appearance in your home town! the video is bad quality so you cant judge the music on that! but the concert was sick as hell! also watching some chick whoop some dudes ass in the mosh pit was rather funny! looks like the dude fake punched the wrong chick she took back control with white knuckles!

bighiter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had no idea who these guys were, so did some you tubing and listened to bad company and whoever went to the concert musts had a hell of a time!!

Like the tunes!:headbanger:

Top Bottom