Fernie Snowmobile Association; emergency shelter build.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Heavy rain today and working in the mud sucked.............outhouse tin is finished and the soffit is done, the deck railing is done, and the sloping for proper drainage is done.

IMG_1566.jpg IMG_1569.jpg

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hahahaha............I actually read the other thread prior to seeing this.

That is a Costco (Kirkland) brand of 2-ply. It is the bigger roll that is not individually wrapped. Very soft and comfortable.

I said earlier that I didn't have time to talk about TP..........guess you got me , eh!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little up-date from the last week. The tin is nearly finished (a couple of pieces remaining), the deck railing is started and all the remaining pieces are cut, the insulation is finished with the poly next, the entrance steps are finished and the railings/spindles will be tackled tomorrow. The door frames are in and we are waiting for hinges. We are in great shape for the winter and this coming week looks great with regards to the weather forecast.

View attachment 137548 View attachment 137549

View attachment 137550 View attachment 137551

Wow looks amazing!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Monday and Tuesday were a little cold, rainy and snowy with today (Tuesday) being darn right cold. The wood stove got installed and we got the heat on!! The T&G is finished on the deck wall and we got a good start on the T&G for the ceiling on the inside.

Sure nice to have a warm cabin to work in.......now for some lights so we can work a little longer than 6:30 pm.

IMG_1574.jpg IMG_1575.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I wanted to say was I am looking forward to sitting around that stove with my daughter eating our Tim Hortons sandwiches for many years to come.

Top Bottom