engine work done in airdrie

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone had any engine work done on there sleds or quads in airdrie by a place called classic or edge motorsports

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have driven by but never been in. Maybe I will go by tomorrow.

Maybe Medler, Highfly, pistonbroke or dvst8tr will chime in

With the amount of Airdrie folk on here we may be bigger than the GBCA. now to think of a catching area name........

Last edited:

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just when I think you could be of some help..............

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have driven by but never been in. Maybe I will go by tomorrow.

Maybe Medler, Highfly, pistonbroke or dvst8tr will chime in

With the amount of Airdrie folk on here we may be bigger than the GBCA. now to think of a catching area name........

Wow I've ran past that place, driven past it.... never even noticed it was there....:eek:

now to think of a catching area name

Get on this! :cool:

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im going to the gym right quick, I will stop in.

And my day of work this week in Wednesday...............

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll clean both sleds carbs if you polish that huge tunnel of mine.................

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im going to the gym right quick, I will stop in.

And my day of work this week in Wednesday...............

My day of work this week is, well maybe not this week, I will see how next week feels. LOL

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should just bring your sled back over, and we can sit in the garage and drink beer, I have a big electric polisher, just get that fancy polishing liquid that Highfly had.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bad on topic here. I stopped in at Edge. Talked to a couple of the guys there and they seem really nice. The one guy said he is a member on here, but doesnt log on very often, and I already forgot his username.

They arent a dealer(doo, poo,yammi,cat) but are a retailer for few brands.

They have a dyno, and were telling me how they have done sleds to dirt bikes.

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Fellas. Anything you guys need or work to be done we would be more then happy to help out. Swing by sometime and take a look. Thanks again "TeamGreen" for swingen in today.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Fellas. Anything you guys need or work to be done we would be more then happy to help out. Swing by sometime and take a look. Thanks again "TeamGreen" for swingen in today.

Thanks for telling about the shop. Hopefully you can gain some local business now that we know you are here!!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: engine work done in Airdrie

I was going to stop by today as well. Was parked on the side of the road across from Adesa surface grinding today. Good to hear we have a place local. If you take care of us, we will take care of you :). As you can see word travels fast good and bad. :cool:

I'll clean both sleds carbs if you polish that huge tunnel of mine.................

Hmmm how long is this going to take you? It took me about 5 hours per sled when I did mine. PM me a picture of you sled, I need to see what I'm getting into. You might need to bring over some tea. :beer: :d

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hmmm how long is this going to take you? It took me about 5 hours per sled when I did mine. PM me a picture of you sled, I need to see what I'm getting into. You might need to bring over some tea. :beer: :d

It will take me the same amount of time to clean carbs as polishing sled, to the minute.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It will take me the same amount of time to clean carbs as polishing sled, to the minute.

Well since you said this in public I will assume you aren't pulling my leg :cool:

If I can't get it polished in a day you will leave they keys for it right....... just in case I need to move it....... up and down a mountain a few times.....:eek:

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

joshgrizz660 do you work there i been waiting for a phone call from you guys about rebuilding the engine on my razor this winter you guys were going to get me a price

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Highfly if you need a hand with the carb's let me know, I have owned and cleaned more then my fair share of carbs.

Top Bottom