engine work done in airdrie

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: engine work done in Airdrie

joshgrizz660 do you work there i been waiting for a phone call from you guys about rebuilding the engine on my razor this winter you guys were going to get me a price

Might want to call them papajake. He told me he wasnt on here all that much, which is very different from than the rest of the Airdrie whores.

(they know who they are)

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hey papajake. Sorry kevin didnt get back to you on tht but id be more then happy to put a price together for you. if you could call or PM me on here with model and if you want to do a BBK. just let me know. My phone number over at the shop is 403-948-4403. give me a shout and we will figure something out for you.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Went to do a Fire Inspection of the business today. Apparently they are either no longer in business or have moved.

Joshgrizz660, any update?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

Went to do a Fire Inspection of the business today. Apparently they are either no longer in business or have moved.

Joshgrizz660, any update?

When you coming over to see us?

Sent from my phone

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lol love reading the gentle bashing. and ya I saw the tunnel polishing... looking forward to getting out with you again Brent and I have seen the shop you guys are talking about but how long have they been there is the next question and where did the guys come from. To the Airdrie guys (lol you know who you are) that's your back yard.... we need answers!!!! LOL

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know how long they were there or who owned it. Went and scouted it out and now it's gone.

Sled tunnel still needs polishing.......

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

I don't know what's left for this round but round two starts next week. I will come and inspect your beer fridge at home for no charge tho

You can inspect the fridge at work to

Sent from my phone

Top Bottom