Edson Sleddding Areas

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode south of edson last weekend at the Cadomin turn off. If you were carefull it wasn't bad but they need more snow. Looked like north of edson should be alright too judging by the snow piles in town.

Tb

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
It really depends on where you are riding. I am North West of Edson and got dumped on a few days ago. Friends of mine East of Edson only received 4 inches. Out my back door I'm looking at over 2 feet. I'll be out riding :) I will check if the Summit Trail is open yet and let you know.

Highmaintenence

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spoke to a guy from the association in Edson and he said they hadn't as yet groomed any trail...but please let me know. I was in Bentley with a few guys ditch banging and the snow was great! Lots in the nice ditches...

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went for a ride Sunday night after the big snowfall north of Edson on the summit trail. It was good. Once this snow sets up and we get another good dump you won't have to worry about stumps at all.

Live To Ride Ride To Live

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of us are heading out there on saturday. We are going by the Cadomin turn off just past Robb. Or should we go north of Edson for better snow ? Update would be great. Thanks

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife wants to try out the new Yamaha 2 up that we just got, so how are we doing in Edson? Would really like to know thanks. Are you talking about the sledding area just west of town or is there a better area?

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow in Edson is settling pretty fast with all this warm weather and wind. If your going to go for a ride go towards silver summit north of Edson. That will be your best bet.

Live To Ride Ride To Live

Top Bottom