edson rally .who's all going?

Bryan

Reaction score
Dragon lady stop by for a morning beer, we are setting up camp at the staging area on Tuesday morning, prime parking, watch for my blue dodge, thats right DODGE !!! I Guess I will only be the camp attendent with my quad stolen ( bastards )

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dragon lady stop by for a morning beer, we are setting up camp at the staging area on Tuesday morning, prime parking, watch for my blue dodge, thats right DODGE !!! I Guess I will only be the camp attendent with my quad stolen ( bastards )
Hey thanks Bry, no beer first thing, And I was gonna tell you, pressure the insurance company, and stress how important you need a quad by next weekend for a couple of weeks and if they dont get one for you tell them they are renting one for you, that you have plans, and have paid quading tickets. Take no a answer. You will have one by the rally, if you want I can call for you. LOL [thats what family is for}. :eek::rolleyes:

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 of us from Whitecourt coming for the day! Any photo opps at the banner again? Looking forward to a good ride!:woohoo1:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey addicted.:welcomebluesign::Welcome::news::drink4:everything is starting to come together s&mer & outlaws there will be no mudhole safe again

Top Bottom