E-start Kit

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet thanks! Next question: Anyone want to buy an Electric start kit brand new for 600$ no tax? haha

Seriously though.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That chit has some weight to it.
I pulled it off my 2016 also and WOW !

Yeah I have a 17 Freeride coming, they only ordered Freerides with E-start. And yeah it adds too much weight for me.

Etec's pull start real easy.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its 700$ from skidoo. For 350$ ill just put it in the corner of my shop and look at it LMFAO

Get fawked

The pull start rewind is $320.00 ???
I have a e start as well that I have taken off but it can sit on the shelf .

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my Etec with pull start only and they do start great EXCEPT after you have just spent half an hour digging yourself out of a hole or doing something else strenuous at altitude. Bought one after that and did not notice the extra weight. Each to his/her own I guess.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my Etec with pull start only and they do start great EXCEPT after you have just spent half an hour digging yourself out of a hole or doing something else strenuous at altitude. Bought one after that and did not notice the extra weight. Each to his/her own I guess.

I here yea. Riding 5 days a week you get you in pretty good shape and I spend lots of $ of light weight parts and this one is a freebee.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did break my pull starter 3 times last season though. The quality seems to have gone down on them, kind of a piss off.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put one on my freeride a couple years ago. Love it. I still remember doing Chris Browns clinic 3 years ago in McBride. We got up and it was -30 at place we stayed. Everyone but two guys who had a heated enclosed took forever to get their sleds running. I was the last. That won't happen again. Push the button and go. Battery dead ill grab the jumper cables. If it is warm out it starts easy but if you don't get it in the first one or two pulls when it is cold out it can be a bitch. Yes I am lazy and I love my electric starts on everything. Even my last dirt bike had it and I loved it. You guys can keep pulling or kicking. Don't worry Ill wait for you lol.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
... $100 plus free tour of your selection in golden?

Ill get back to you....

I put one on my freeride a couple years ago. Love it. I still remember doing Chris Browns clinic 3 years ago in McBride. We got up and it was -30 at place we stayed. Everyone but two guys who had a heated enclosed took forever to get their sleds running. I was the last. That won't happen again. Push the button and go. Battery dead ill grab the jumper cables. If it is warm out it starts easy but if you don't get it in the first one or two pulls when it is cold out it can be a bitch. Yes I am lazy and I love my electric starts on everything. Even my last dirt bike had it and I loved it. You guys can keep pulling or kicking. Don't worry Ill wait for you lol.

I don't ride if its -30 lol Had frostbite way too many times. Revy got down to -20 for like 2 days last season.

Last edited:

Giver800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone was looking awhile ago?
Maybe search it Dan? Can't remember who it was but was on S&M

I believe that was me you were thinking of. I have found a electric start kit and installed it already. Also for reference I paid 340 for it...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that was me you were thinking of. I have found a electric start kit and installed it already. Also for reference I paid 340 for it...

Congrats! Mine sold for 550$.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO

PeanutGallery1.jpg

Top Bottom