Dutch Creek

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ATV Frontier - ATV Forums, News, Reviews, Chat, Maps, Classifieds and More News
Quad Squad | bridges, not fences
Try these 2 sites for some info.
Here is my story on my trip down there last summer.
Found the area located a spot parked trailer got everything set up. Thought wow this is sweet. Tucked back in the trees nice stream flowing by, this is going to be a nice 2 weeks. Start smelling something stinky, go for walk and find nothing but land mines of tp and the other stuff that goes with tp. Next morning wake up to a bunch of cows POOPing all over the palce. Pack everything up and move down the road to a different spot. Set everything up have a nice view few wobblies and go to bed. Get woken up in the am to the dogs barking. Look out the window and the friggin cows were back. POOPing in the fire pit and all over the camping area. The area we were in is also a grazing area for the cattle. Nice trails out there some beautifull scenery. But did not like dealing with the roaming cows every day. If you like WIND and cows try it out. But maybe it was my rookieness and not knowing the good spots to go. If you stay right at Dutch creek campsite you probably would not have any of these issues.

GOOD LUCK

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are going to go out that way and go towards what they call czar flats. If you drive past the big field opening and go a little further down the road you will come to a bridge there are a couple of nice spots there. But if you go accross the bridge and to the left there is a really nice spot. All depends on the size of trialer you are taking. MY opinion is this is truck camper territory. Road is rough lots of big rocks. We did take our toyhauler last year but probably would not do it again. There are lots of big motorhomes out there also. When you turn off at the dutch creek campsite and start heading up the hill just a word of caution. The road is narrow and lots of blind corners.

Good luck

Top Bottom