Drive belts and a newbie question

devildogg

Reaction score
Been on Doo's for a millennium but I decided I wanted a change so I bought a new 2014 M8000 Snowpro
THe newbie question I have is were do you cat boys carry your spare drive belt there must be a spot somewhere under the hood? Ok go ahead and laugh :confused:

if anyone cares 084 drive belts on Amazon for $145.00 cheaper than any where else I could find.
Go Arctic Cat :) Ok I bought it cause it matched my bike

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Isn't that a belt holder on the tunnel right behind the seat?
On my '12 I keep spare belt under seat in battery compartment.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup that's the spare belt holder behind the seat. I took mine off. I have a jaws can and zip tie spare belts in front of the can to the aluminum bar.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup that's the spare belt holder behind the seat. I took mine off. I have a jaws can and zip tie spare belts in front of the can to the aluminum bar.

we do the same with ours...zip tie to the frame in front of can

Untouchable

Reaction score
If your running a can there is lots of room in front of it. I installed a belt holder clip from a 900 in the spots. The part can be purchased at any Cat dealer

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been on Doo's for a millennium but I decided I wanted a change so I bought a new 2014 M8000 Snowpro
THe newbie question I have is were do you cat boys carry your spare drive belt there must be a spot somewhere under the hood? Ok go ahead and laugh :confused:

if anyone cares 084 drive belts on Amazon for $145.00 cheaper than any where else I could find.
Go Arctic Cat :) Ok I bought it cause it matched my bike

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/devildogg_/Cat2_zps050a04ab.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c132/devildogg_/cat1_zps4d513b26.jpg

Sweet sled

catothom

Reaction score
That little bag behind the seat is for a spare belt, or you can put it in the room in the seat :)

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cut a little bit of foam out under the plastic braces on the underside of the seat the same width as a belt. Then just store the belt under the seat. Works awesome.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I cut a little bit of foam out under the plastic braces on the underside of the seat the same width as a belt. Then just store the belt under the seat. Works awesome.

Shredder, can you post pics of this modification? I've got 2 Proclimbs at home, 1 with E-Start, 1 about to get E-start and we need to put the spare belts somewhere!

Top Bottom