Dog Stolen In Barrhead

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where was this oh sorry barrhead that's not good at all im so paranoid about my dog getting taken. What scum bags hope it gets found is there dog fighting going on around there?

Last edited:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of a lowlife douche steals another mans dog?
I hope she gets it from a pineapple in a very uncomfortable place!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's pretty brazen, wow. a woman from the road construction crew rebuilding the highway in front of my place stole my golden retriever 2 years ago. I was lucky enough to get him back, one of the other workers told me that she took him home to Camrose after I started asking where my dog was. I called the foreman and told him the equipment he had parked in my field would burn if I didn't get my dog back. she took my neighbors retriever mix as well. unbelievable.....

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's pretty brazen, wow. a woman from the road construction crew rebuilding the highway in front of my place stole my golden retriever 2 years ago. I was lucky enough to get him back, one of the other workers told me that she took him home to Camrose after I started asking where my dog was. I called the foreman and told him the equipment he had parked in my field would burn if I didn't get my dog back. she took my neighbors retriever mix as well. unbelievable.....

Finish the story, dammit, did you get your dog back....

PS hope they find Layla ......

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finish the story, dammit, did you get your dog back....

PS hope they find Layla ......
yeah man, I stated I was lucky enough to get him back....the foreman drove to Camrose that day and picked both dogs up, and brought them back at 1am that night. it turned out the chick was his daughter. Shannon Lee Booth....dognapper

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah man, I stated I was lucky enough to get him back....the foreman drove to Camrose that day and picked both dogs up, and brought them back at 1am that night. it turned out the chick was his daughter. Shannon Lee Booth....dognapper

They are a "special" family........

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are a "special" family........
I splashed that bitch's name all over facebook, had friends messaging her giving her the gears....she phoned me bawling asking me to get them to stop. I can't be upset with Hugh, he went and got him when he could easily have said he knew nothing about the whereabouts of my dog.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never met him. Just Linda and the 2 daughters. I have a few funny x rated stories. Ask me about it sometime. Lol

Top Bottom