Did ya Know? BCSF

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard some cool things they're doing up in NE BC to help with the loss of riding areas.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it work like the ASA? Where a membership let's you ride pretty much any trail?

Nope. This is the BCSF’s and the Provinces single biggest failure point. They have not demonstrated the ability to unite and coordinate the local clubs into one pass system.

Too bad…I know a lot of people and families that would buy a BC pass.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope. This is the BCSF’s and the Provinces single biggest failure point. They have not demonstrated the ability to unite and coordinate the local clubs into one pass system.

Why am I not surprised…

Even the self serving pricks from “la belle” province know how to present a united front.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Small clubs can't afford it, and the big clubs don't want their revenue to subsidize the small clubs.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Small clubs can't afford it, and the big clubs don't want their revenue to subsidize the small clubs.
Yup, has nothing to do with bcsf, the government says no money can be collected in one are and taken to another, so sadly in the sea 2 sky corridor 3 passes must be purchased. Also lots of guys don't buy a pass as they don't have to have one to ride certain areas, they think they are winning but actually if everyone who rode bought one, a lot more could be done to create a one pass system and it would be cheaper.

Top Bottom