Diamond S Ti Can 850T - G5

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m on the fence .. but $1200 bucks is expensive! I know there is a lot of chatter of warranty!
A1B43512-5ACC-43B8-AB9A-EEC1DD80C08A.jpeg

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weight savings is a plus. I wouldn’t hold my breath on any hp gain out of a can though. I’m sure the guys that dropped lots of cash on it will sweat up and down it does though…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weight savings is a plus. I wouldn’t hold my breath on any hp gain out of a can though. I’m sure the guys that dropped lots of cash on it will sweat up and down it does though…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never have on a can..

powpowpowpow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought 2 cans for 2 different sleds few years apart. Both lost a chunk with NO CARE FROM DIAMOND S. They said they would fix for xxx$ plus shipping.. Never again!

Darren400

Reaction score
Anyone knows of dealers having these in stock for the gen 5s?

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled shed “the thing” can. You may not save much weight, definitely no hp gain. But the best hot food over any other can. And half the cost of a Diamond Can. And they sound decent, just a little louder than stock.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled shed “the thing” can. You may not save much weight, definitely no hp gain. But the best hot food over any other can. And half the cost of a Diamond Can. And they sound decent, just a little louder than stock.
Hey mr H I’ve thought about it … having name kibbles food is my hp so I need a cooker

Top Bottom