when might this quad wars be? id like to play too

Attachments

• grizilla 2.jpg
    grizilla 2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 245

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NICE BIKE!!!. I walked though the shop and was admiring your bike a few weeks back. I've been pining for that 815 BBK ever since they told me about it and am trying to figure out how I can afford one this season.

dieselsmoke101

Reaction score
And we all know what that means!!! PoPo for the win!

PoPo: Pulling Other People Out. :beer:

NICE BIKE!!!. I walked though the shop and was admiring your bike a few weeks back. I've been pining for that 815 BBK ever since they told me about it and am trying to figure out how I can afford one this season.

Thanks this quad is my dream quad I had this planed out for a couple of years in my head and I finally did it sold my bb 686 2003 grizzly so I hope this one works for me

Cheers

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks this quad is my dream quad I had this planed out for a couple of years in my head and I finally did it sold my bb 686 2003 grizzly so I hope this one works for me

Cheers

How's that grizz working out for you? Did you ever have it dyno'd?

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id havta say turners FTW, heard alot of great stuff on them only thing is the price is CRAZZY!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have new gorilla axles. Make sure you cool the joints a lot. They get very hot and the boots will pop off. Takes about 100 km break in.
I run them on the front and will be changing my rear ones

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well cody my popo is gone and i have started my new project,1000 xt outlander is all ready on the dyno testing different exhausts,heads are being taken off for a little tlc,the the rest of the build can continue.i look forward to giving you and neville a run for your money this spring,the rest of the build is TOP SECRET.........cant wait till spring ,rimbey will be its first test...whooo hoo hang on tight

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well cody my popo is gone and i have started my new project,1000 xt outlander is all ready on the dyno testing different exhausts,heads are being taken off for a little tlc,the the rest of the build can continue.i look forward to giving you and neville a run for your money this spring,the rest of the build is TOP SECRET.........cant wait till spring ,rimbey will be its first test...whooo hoo hang on tight
Yawn....really?

Top Bottom