decided on can am 500 H.O.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
hey guys. i have now sold all my little rc's and am getting ready to buy the new 2008 Can Am Renegade 500 H.O. getting excited. finally going to be able to ride the thing that does 60mph instead of watch it.lol. anyway i was wondering what you guys/gals recomend for winter riding or should i just sit and stare at it until spring. as well thoughts on this atv before i sign on the dotted line. from the reading and talking to guys, it seems to be the best all around atv out there. capable sport and capable utility. as well, what are the downsides to riding a quad in the winter. is it really hard on them? thanks

adam

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
oh ya... and i am looking for a cargo trailer for my plumbing, heating and A/C company. ya thats it. for the company.lol. any recomendations on those. i have called a couple of places and new are around $2500 to start.

Adam

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Put a add in the classified section under wanted!
catmando!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys. i have now sold all my little rc's and am getting ready to buy the new 2008 Can Am Renegade 500 H.O. getting excited. finally going to be able to ride the thing that does 60mph instead of watch it.lol. anyway i was wondering what you guys/gals recomend for winter riding or should i just sit and stare at it until spring. as well thoughts on this atv before i sign on the dotted line. from the reading and talking to guys, it seems to be the best all around atv out there. capable sport and capable utility. as well, what are the downsides to riding a quad in the winter. is it really hard on them? thanks

adam

Winter is not that hard on the quad.. but a Quad can be really hard on the trails in winter ( packed snow / quad = rutts??) that all us sledders ride!

I'm sure t's a great quad, but the best multi purpose atv???? I doubt it. Do your homework. Where are you riding mostly? What kind of terrain?

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
i will be doing a combo of riding. i am sure to hit some of the sand areas like bruderheim and i will be using it to go hunting with my father in law instead of borrowing his all the time. as well i am sure that some mudding would be fun too. basically i will be willing to try anything once. i also had a blast riding his around the river last winter.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
i will be doing a combo of riding. i am sure to hit some of the sand areas like bruderheim and i will be using it to go hunting with my father in law instead of borrowing his all the time. as well i am sure that some mudding would be fun too. basically i will be willing to try anything once. i also had a blast riding his around the river last winter.

Get the 800 you won't be disapointed, ya its a little more money but it has all you'll ever want, in the winter (NOW) I stud my 26" XTR tires with 1000 carbide 5/8" ice studs and they last all year, I have an HMF Penland pipe a TFI powerchip, twinair box, clutch kit (custom), a few more goodies. It's a 2007 can-am and I have 3500 trouble free, grizzly kickin, hard miles on her. very happy

Top Bottom