Date for big iron shootout?

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
powder puff, it would be nice to let us know if there is or isn't going to be an announcement. Your post sounded kinda ominous. Many of us have checked this page plus the other site many times today looking for an update.

I am real big on communication. Even if you have nothing to say, tell us so we aren't looking for the information.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so can a person still yank in a 4 place into km3 & 4 mark if empty, and is it icy after km3 or from the bridge? and what kind of donuts do you like:d?

Last edited:

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
which school did you attend?

on another note, the sled club may not be charging enough for this ch!t show. went to the one in 05? looked like 4 to 5 thousand sleds running everywhere, was a little dangerous. not likely to go again soon. sounds like last year was a disaster, that was saved by a few dedicated sledders THANK YOU to those that helped.
i have volunteered for the enjoyment of a lot of clowns and never got anything but a big FY. the revy sled club will have to put up with this mess, clean up garbage, pull a few drunk clowns out etc. $25,000 may not be enough.

Hmmm,now whats wrong with the world when I find myself agreeing with you.Good post:d

Dave

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why am i not surprised.

$25 per sled, 1000 sleds = $25,000
Not bad for 1 days work.

The SRS is a bunch of money hungy douche bags taking advantage of the one busy day of the year.

:realmad:

Bigbragg I am hoping that after looking at the time of your post that possiblely was after a few to many wobbley pops.You should really appoligise,these people that work and voluntier for the SRS work hard to make Revy one of the best sledding destinations in BC.Just my opinion.

Dave

Top Bottom