D-Day Did Everybody Forget ?

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen much this year

During World War II (1939-1945), the Battle of Normandy, which lasted from June 1944 to August 1944, resulted in the Allied liberation of Western Europe from Nazi Germany’s control. Codenamed Operation Overlord, the battle began on June 6, 1944, also known as D-Day, when some 156,000 American, British and Canadian forces landed on five beaches along a 50-mile stretch of the heavily fortified coast of France’s Normandy region. The invasion was one of the largest amphibious military assaults in history and required extensive planning.
D-Day_GettyImages-600204788

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Turd can't wait to throw away what our people died for.

She already has. Last remember acne day there were dump trucks parked so no one could go have a ceremony, that's discusting to the core for the men who fought and died. Lots of my family members went in ww2 some came home some didn't, I would bet a lot of the brave souls would have stayed home if they could have seen how we threw away this country that they fought to keep free and without tyranny. Turns out the Flanders poem sadly happened, we don't carry the torch anymore as a country...

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree that there is very little coverage this year.

Looked but didn't even see Private Ryan listed on my channels, pretty sure I could watch it somewhere but still...a lot of dumb crap on instead.
I'm recording a show on History channel

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't forget. It is a crying shame that there isn't more coverage. And the fact that there is a Pride month is disgusting; one day set aside maybe.
Hey Trudeau just set a federal holiday aside for reconciliation of Indigenous. Not sure how thats gonna help them but all government employees now get another paid holiday?

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's not the only one. Vets in the US are mad at Biden for missing it as well

What a dick, why is d ay not a thing anymore ? It' was nowhere this year, just checked, looks like europe didn't forget.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a dick, why is d ay not a thing anymore ? It' was nowhere this year

Because he is a piece of trash trans globalist, That's what you get. It's an embarrassment to out country. It's such a discrace, we should never have let it get this far. I'm embarrassed to say I'm a Canadian for what he has turned this country into. I'm glad he cries on tv and shows his inner feelings though...

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a dick, why is d ay not a thing anymore ? It' was nowhere this year, just checked, looks like europe didn't forget.
Finally you are asking the right questions, do some research and answer this one for us. I bet you will be shocked when you get an answer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom