Cycle works Calgary

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
call mountain toys in cochrane, ask for carla, she's the part gal, and my sister. if she's not there, ask for scott is one of the owners. 403-932-4828

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Service Side: I had a small issue at one time. Asked me to pay for rework on repairs that didn't work the first time when I talked to them on the phone. Turned out to be a brain fart by the service guy. I talked to the service manager when i showed up to pick it up,he said I owed nothing.

Parts: I wasn't happy about being charged for shipping on parts.

I've gone there a few times and haven't had any big issues. The dealer just south of me is a different story.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
allison is cute and she knows the parts department never had a problem service dep. thats another story

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ditto...always had good luck with Allison in parts...haven't ever used their service department.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^Same here. Never had any problem with parts either with Allison or Tracy (if she's still there). Never really had any service done other than the first inspection of new sleds after 500 miles which cost a fair bit although nothing was wrong.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can't say I have ever had a problem there, and can't say that I have ever been to the one here in Calgary. I went to Mountain toys ONCE looking for a 2012 Pro, and that will be the only time I have and will be there!

Bruce's RV and Polaris in Medicine hat, I have HIGH recommendations for, as well as Dusty at Snowmobile Recyler's in DeWinton.

Top Bottom