Cybertruck

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
500ish km range which I’m assuming is in optimum conditions and empty. If I had one of these trucks and the loads I haul out to my cabin it would take me 2 days to get there. With my diesel it’s a 10hr drive with on average a fuel stop at the canoe coop cardlock. If I’m just the truck with no trailer I can make it all the way into Seymour arm from brooks on a tank of fuel. Those -30 trips would probably add another day and half the trips we get stuck on the road somewhere waiting for an accident. That part scares me the most about electric. Not sure how long they can sustain heating but I’ve been stuck on Rodgers pass lots over the years for sometimes up to 8 hrs.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
500ish km range which I’m assuming is in optimum conditions and empty. If I had one of these trucks and the loads I haul out to my cabin it would take me 2 days to get there. With my diesel it’s a 10hr drive with on average a fuel stop at the canoe coop cardlock. If I’m just the truck with no trailer I can make it all the way into Seymour arm from brooks on a tank of fuel. Those -30 trips would probably add another day and half the trips we get stuck on the road somewhere waiting for an accident. That part scares me the most about electric. Not sure how long they can sustain heating but I’ve been stuck on Rodgers pass lots over the years for sometimes up to 8 hrs.
Their market isn't rural Canada. The target demographic for any EV at this point is people living and commuting in metro areas who may travel outside those areas very occasionally.

Ford has already admit EV is not the answer by shifting focus to hybrid. Fiat seems to have a similar focus.

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some rich moron in Whistler is sure to pull into Brandywine with one towing a sled…

Those idiots already tow there sleds with Beamers and Benz’s….

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some rich moron in Whistler is sure to pull into Brandywine with one towing a sled…

A friend in our group pulls his sled from Edmonton to valemount / McBride behind his BMW wagon. He's German though, and that's his only vehicle. Gotta ride.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed. People these days are easily triggered.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

IMG_5874.jpeg

That’s what Kanedog pulls up with. Sled is in the back of the Benz

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who cares what someone else wants to drive.
Not that I really care- it’s when the said guy and his buddys all in in separate suv’s are asking everyone in the parking lot to help them get their vehicle’s unstuck every time it snows and the parking lot is packed out….none of them ever seem to help each other out…they just ask people that are better equipped…

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not that I really care- it’s when the said guy and his buddys all in in separate suv’s are asking everyone in the parking lot to help them get their vehicle unstuck every time it snows and they want to ride….none of them ever seem to help each other out…just ask people that are better equipped….

Fair enough, i like doing that kinda thing personally. I hook them up to the dodge and pinner. Sorry if i rip off your bumper 🤣

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Their market isn't rural Canada. The target demographic for any EV at this point is people living and commuting in metro areas who may travel outside those areas very occasionally.

Ford has already admit EV is not the answer by shifting focus to hybrid. Fiat seems to have a similar focus.

Doesn’t matter what their market is, the Marxist hypocrites we have running things are forcing these POS vehicles on us. Won’t be satisfied until we all stay home 11.75 months a year and take our two weeks vacation on planes where they can keep track of us shuttling through airports like retarded cattle. Most citiots will comply and shame the rest who don’t, all while acting like earths saviour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think you'd have a good time towing with an EV. The charging stations are not trailer friendly and you would be stopping a lot.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

they didnt mention that the CyberTruck took a different line/route than the other trucks. That could have been all the difference
Rivian far left, f350 in the middle. By the time the cybertruck ran the test people knew where the least resistance was

Top Bottom