Cybertruck

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Expected Delivery Johnny?
I'm guessing early 2023. Factory isn't done yet and they are doing model Y production first (they are about 8-11months backlogged on model Y right now). The factory takes about 1 full minute to drive by on the highway. It is about a 1.9million sq ft footprint and 5.3million sq ft of operational space.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Negative. But I’m obsessed with anything Tesla.
Maybe when they build something that looks and acts as a real truck.
I know this is the direction we are going. All electric. Seems all the trucks being rolled out electric are 1/2 tons.
Be nice to see some 1 tons rolled out. Again looking like move conventional trucks.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Yea, then I remembered the time I replaced my 1 ton with a 1/2 tonToyota cuz I fell for the tv ads showing it could pull 16,000lbs. I trailered a10,000 lb skid steer across the mountains. It wasn’t like the tv ads! Back to a one ton! Hahaha

In addition, I went to the courts to check a murder trial of some gangsters. Being the usual, up to no good Kanedog, I sat my ass right in the front, directly behind the accused murderers. Man, one turned around and gave me the coldest, icy stare ever!!
Anyhoo, I watched fir a bit, got up and left. A cop followed me out and asked me how I felt when the murderer flared at me. I said “holy frick, I thought he was gonna come through the glass and kill me!”
I went to my truck, checking my messages and lo and behold there’s the cop I was taking to. He was surveilling me.
He was the lead investigator for 2years in this case.
Anyhoo, after that, the truck was marked fir instant pullover if seen. Always two cars, plain clothes, hot headed young cops looking for drugs and guns. I got pulled Over and a terrible experience, ol’ lady got pulled over once with purse and truck majorly searched. Thought I could change the plates but my insurance friend said the vin is tagged so it won’t work.
Sold the truck, got a one ton. No more pullovers!
I just derailed my own thread after 3 posts haha!!
One thing I noticed is that the cyber truck will weigh between 8-10,000 lbs so maybe that help a bit for heavy towing. 10.8 second 1/4 mile time is wicked! Really looking frwd to hearing real world reviews. I can’t see much downside
Good times good times!

Last edited:

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0815.JPG
IMG_0816.JPG

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea, then I remembered the time I replaced my 1 ton with a 1/2 tonToyota cuz I fell for the tv ads showing it could pull 16,000lbs. I trailered a10,000 lb skid steer across the mountains. It wasn’t like the tv ads! Back to a one ton! Hahaha

In addition, I went to the courts to check a murder trial of some gangsters. Being the usual, up to no good Kanedog, I sat my ass right in the front, directly behind the accused murderers. Man, one turned around and gave me the coldest, icy stare ever!!
Anyhoo, I watched fir a bit, got up and left. A cop followed me out and asked me how I felt when the murderer flared at me. I said “holy frick, I thought he was gonna come through the glass and kill me!”
I went to my truck, checking my messages and lo and behold there’s the cop I was taking to. He was surveilling me.
He was the lead investigator for 2years in this case.
Anyhoo, after that, the truck was marked fir instant pullover if seen. Always two cars, plain clothes, hot headed young cops looking for drugs and guns. I got pulled Over and a terrible experience, ol’ lady got pulled over once with purse and truck majorly searched. Thought I could change the plates but my insurance friend said the vin is tagged so it won’t work.
Sold the truck, got a one ton. No more pullovers!
I just derailed my own thread after 3 posts haha!!
One thing I noticed is that the cyber truck will weigh between 8-10,000 lbs so maybe that help a bit for heavy towing. 10.8 second 1/4 mile time is wicked! Really looking frwd to hearing real world reviews. I can’t see much downside
Good times good times!

Bacon Brothers?

rsmorin1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldn't imagine how many containers of appliance stainless steel cloth wipes you would go thru polishing that up lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well its 100k so it aint poor people either lol

Thats what a normal truck costs. Anyone with a half decent job could get one

Rich people buy bentleys, rolls royce, buggatti...

Edit. Im sure some rich guy might have one in the fleet. But you dont need to be rich to buy one. Buggatti, rolls royce ext differnt story..

Last edited:
Top Bottom