Custom Sled Pictures

snowprozr

Reaction score
IT just so happen 's that my buddy has a matching mottocross helmet :d:d
same color, with ghost flames . can't see them in the pics , but they are there .

Nice!! We still have a vintage Artic Cat womens suit as well, Black and purple checker flag!!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is my baby! things changed...boss seat, 151" track, 4.5" risers, polished tunnel, custom graphics and all the PINK!!!

Attachments

• DSC_6772.jpg
    DSC_6772.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_6770.jpg
    DSC_6770.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_6773.jpg
    DSC_6773.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 59

slednk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just something to ride at home,v-force reeds, burn out can, custom

Attachments

• 100_2279.jpg
    100_2279.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 64

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been lots off talk about post like this. the thiefs love threads like this. (they get to see what they take before they take it) for the record I drive a 87 alpine twin track and live under a rock in tim-buck-two. and mr thief I have GPS on it lol!

Great pics! show every detail

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been lots off talk about post like this. the thiefs love threads like this. (they get to see what they take before they take it) for the record I drive a 87 alpine twin track and live under a rock in tim-buck-two. and mr thief I have GPS on it lol!

Yah didn't you know everytime you post if the right person was behind a computer screen he can get your IP # and then your address and then they come and steal your sled. LOL - THIEVES GO RIGHT AHEAD My Dog's name is "kitty" and it likes people who come at night. :nono:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 11123 063.jpg
    11123 063.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 75

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

???? You should probably take down those pics of your turbo'd yamaha from the sled betties ride then.........You don't think a thief will look at all other threads to see what sleds to steal if that's their intention? BTW - saying you have one old beater and then advertising all your sleds in your signature line kinda defeats the purpose of what you just said....

IMO its pretty silly to steal a one-off custom sled like some of these ones listed on this thread, pretty hard to get rid of a custom unit. I would think its much easier to dump a bone-stock looking sled that looks just like all the others on the hill than a custom sled that lots of people have seen and people know who it belongs to.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was thinking that every ones signatures say a lot lol. i guess if someone wants it bad enough they will find a way to get it lol even if it is pink! just kidding

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is sweet, the workmanship is to die for

Attachments

• fail-owned-spoiler-fail3.jpg
    fail-owned-spoiler-fail3.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 266

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The workmanship is impeccable, and I imagine the downforce that wing provides really enhances the performance of that fine automobile :rolleyes:

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you really do need that downward force on the back wheels on a FWD car, kinda surprised they don't all come with one

Top Bottom