Cuba help.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our resort had a burger pizza fries bar. It was great.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a very sad fact. Cuba will be ruined when the Americans claim it as "their" resort destination.
I have American friends and family, but it seems most of the ones that I encountered in Mexico we're entitled azzholes

Be glad your going now.....US has started talks on opening trade and travel.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a very sad fact. Cuba will be ruined when the Americans claim it as "their" resort destination.
I have American friends and family, but it seems most of the ones that I encountered in Mexico we're entitled azzholes

Yes no safe haven for Canadians

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Where you going? We went to Cayo St Marie, nice place. Stayed at the Iberostar first class joint, great food, lots of selection
How the fawk would you know? Must have seen pictures cause I'm pretty sure your memories must be foggy at best!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How the fawk would you know? Must have seen pictures cause I'm pretty sure your memories must be foggy at best!

Now that you mention it I don't remember much.... So it must of been one fawk of a good time!!!

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love Cuba! Great advice about taking Toilet paper everywhere! We had a private tour to Havana our first time there( booked through our transat rep from the area) if you like baseball it was an amazing experience!! They have amazing ball but the atmosphere was awesome. Matanzaze(sp?). Near Varedero has a great team and an old neat stadium.

Top Bottom