Creek by the cabin(Clemina)Wipeout!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:doh: We were taking a break before heading down to the trucks at the cabin at clemina and this guy came rippin across the open area and wiped out bigtime into the creek.He busted his steering post off and bent a trailing arm.How he got out of that one uninjured is beyond me.I seen the whole thing and it looked bad!It took two snow bungee's hooked up to my sled with a rope and six guys to get it out,it was down in about a 6 ft hole.Found out later,the guy riding it just borrowed it to go for a rip while his buddy took a break in the cabin.Felt bad for the guy but it was the only sno bungee story I had from the weekend.Pics in my gallery!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There was fresh snow but it was heavy,He ramed that sled right into the creek wall,I'm guessing he was doing about 25 to 30 miles an hour.
catmando!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Very unfortunate for that guy.... Was he new to the area & no knowledge about the creek ? Seen guys before bS'ing around cabin when there is a crowd & somebody fires up sled & takes off like a wildman..... must be a guy thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom