Cops in Revy!!

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like New York City!!! Sirens going off all night,especially around 4am!!!

Last edited:

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
Sirens in revy could be a god thing! At least you know they are out there and on the job. The number of trucks/trailers disappearing doesn't seem to be as bad as it was a few years ago!

Sent from my iPad using

Bails

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the sirens were fire trucks and cops. Thinking it was an accident

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on a side note, S&M members should set up a "bait" truck and sleds trailer to catch theives ...

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They had a bait sled in Kelowna near the airport. Truck trailer and sled got jacked before they even had a chance to announce the program lol. They got the guy too! They need a couple in Revy and Sicamous.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They had a bait sled in Kelowna near the airport. Truck trailer and sled got jacked before they even had a chance to announce the program lol. They got the guy too! They need a couple in Revy and Sicamous.

Brilliant, lets put it on the news too.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I don't understand is why do they have to announce the program. Just put the bait out and wait.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I don't understand is why do they have to announce the program. Just put the bait out and wait.

If you put out a bait truck and catch 1 thief that's awesome. One less on the street. But if you publicize the bait sled program hopefully you will put the fear into thieves that every rig they try to steal may be the bait rig. Hopefully it makes them reevaluate their chosen line of work. That's the way I see it.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you put out a bait truck and catch 1 thief that's awesome. One less on the street. But if you publicize the bait sled program hopefully you will put the fear into thieves that every rig they try to steal may be the bait rig. Hopefully it makes them reevaluate their chosen line of work. That's the way I see it.

?
That same thief is going to be out on the street in public doing what he / she knows how / what to do, steal other peoples stuff that they worked hard to purchase to enjoy.

Our Canadian laws are far too lenient when it comes to these thiefs, slap on the wrist is all they are going to get. So what's the deterrent?

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca

Completely agree.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
?
That same thief is going to be out on the street in public doing what he / she knows how / what to do, steal other peoples stuff that they worked hard to purchase to enjoy.

Our Canadian laws are far too lenient when it comes to these thiefs, slap on the wrist is all they are going to get. So what's the deterrent?

I say 300 lashings...Then slam his nuts with a stone hammer. When he gets up ask him if he has learned a lesson then break his hands.

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have caught one in Revy here this year with the bait sled I heard. yes, its out there, and getting those asshats caught

Top Bottom