Cool Guns

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Finally got this back after it was sold 30 years ago. It was my grandpa,s Was sold to a cousin but mine now

Winchester model 94 30-30 lever action

From what I can gather it was made in 1927 (from putting the VIN on Google )
It's in mint condition and hasn't been fired in over 30 years
Gonna clean it up and give it a once over

And yes i sometimes cheer for the oilers

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got this back after it was sold 30 years ago. It was my grandpa,s Was sold to a cousin but mine now

Very cool. I have the same thing that used to belong to my grandfather. Far from mint. It has been used!!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I shot mine once about 14 years ago while camping on chungo rd. Gave it back to my dad after that trip and he recently handed it back to me permanently with a marine 12ga

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok it just got that much cooler. I looked online on the serial number finder and here is the response.
The year of manufacture for serial number 685788 is 1913.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Now that's a COOL gun
I have a 1907 Winchester 32-20 lever action with octagonal barrel and very rare side mounted rear aperture site. All in original condition and 100% functional.
Also have a few round's for it but i don't shoot it. ammo is nearly impossible to find here in Canada for it.
It has been valued at around $5,000cdn in current condition.
I wish i knew how to post my picture of it from my cell phone???? either way it's very similar to your 30-30 model 94.

BTW, i'm currently looking for a WWII, m1 garand, if anyone know's of where i can find one. They were the main battle gun for the US army during WWII, and till 1957. I would also be interested in the smaller m1 carbine.

Last edited:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Now that's a COOL gun
I have a 1907 Winchester 32-20 lever action with octagonal barrel and very rare side mounted rear aperture site. All in original condition and 100% functional.
Also have a few round's for it but i don't shoot it. ammo is nearly impossible to find here in Canada for it.
I wish i knew how to post my picture of it from my cell phone???? either way it's very similar to your 30-30 model 94.

If you use tapatalk You can post pictures

I am not sure what this one is worth but I should get it appraised I guess in case something happens to it.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419784413.271153.jpg
Here is a pic of mine.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you use tapatalk You can post pictures

I am not sure what this one is worth but I should get it appraised I guess in case something happens to it.

I would, to a thieve it's quick cash but to you it's not just it's value but it's history, sentimental value.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now that's a COOL gun

BTW, i'm currently looking for a WWII, m1 garand, if anyone know's of where i can find one. They were the main battle gun for the US army during WWII, and till 1957. I would also be interested in the smaller m1 carbine.

Post a wanted ad on Canadian Gun Nutz exchange forum, that would be one way to find them.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are pic's of my 32-20, anyone know of where i can find ammo for it please let me know.
NO 32cal. hand gun ammo will not work.
IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom