Convert to ras 2

treeslayer

Reaction score
I have a 2013 xm. Does anyone know know if I can just buy new spindles to get the geometry of the t3 or is there more to it?

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It comes as a kit spindles, a arms., and hpg rebuildable shocks
cost aprox 900 cdn

treeslayer

Reaction score
I already have the shocks. I was basically wondering if it's just the spindles or are the a arms different also?

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spindles are different, a-arms and steering rods. Cheaper to buy the kit than piece it out. Sell the shocks to recoup some cost.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother, The RAS2 isn't noticeably better IMO. Id try the skinz front end out or something(after market), if you want to change it.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother, The RAS2 isn't noticeably better IMO. Id try the skinz front end out or something(after market), if you want to change it.
What do u know, u only ride 5000 km a year

J/K lol

Personally, if u don't have the 3 inch track and dropped track shaft angle, don't bother as it really only works as a setup like a t3 is...

I guess unless u hit something and need a few control arms ect, then that would be the time to do it

That's my plan

Last edited:

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 2014 snow cross race sled 600 mxzrs had a taller upper ball joint. Can any assume it was the precursor to the ras2 basically poor mans tall spindle. Would be a lot cheaper. Probably less than $100 and I am thinking you would get the same effect minus the extra clearance on the lower arms.

Top Bottom