concerts

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first concert was Clay Walker (with my mom) back in the early 90s, and the last was when i took my girls to see Avril Lavigne (Black Eyed Peas and Gob opened and they were wayyyy better than avril.... my youngest fell asleep when avril starting singing :d)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1st concert ever.. Steve Earle his tour shortly after his release from prison..when he got fat and ugly.. still good though.

Few in betweeners - Dropkick murphys (a few times),The Smalls (Corb Lunds old punk band) Sam Roberts, The Stills, Virgin fest (matt good, the hip, STP & many more), a bunch of punk rock bands..

Last concert - The tragically hip at the jubilee last september

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first concert was Clay Walker (with my mom) back in the early 90s, and the last was when i took my girls to see Avril Lavigne (Black Eyed Peas and Gob opened and they were wayyyy better than avril.... my youngest fell asleep when avril starting singing :d)

I LOVE Gob, one of my all time fav bands.. I found out short notice they were in Edmonton playing @ Diamonds and I was busy that night! So mad I haven't seen em live yet

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first concert was Woodstock '97,
alot of in between
Big Valley 2007
last concert was Keith Urban 2010
next one is Reba an then Brad Paisley

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First real concert was Ian Thornley and Econoline Crush and my last was Nickelback in June...altho i am getting ready for the Leeds Festival, 150 Artists over 3 days on 3 Stages... :)

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will add to one of the best I ever saw was Iron Maiden on the Powerslave tour. If you saw that one, you know what I am talking about. In-freakin-credible show.:d:d:d

OzzFest in Vancouver in 1999 was pretty outrageous for many different reasons.:eek::d

Anvil

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First was Loverboy with backup band Bryan Adams in '81-ish.

Last was AC/DC at Commonwealth.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First was Toronto, Headpins, Queen City Kids at the Corral in about '81; Best was Van Halen 1984 (last tour before David Lee Roth left) last was Elvis Costello at the Winspear, that dude is a phenominal musician.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First: Tragically Hip in Vancouver in like 1995 ish???
Last: AC/DC in Edmonton August 2009

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First - Van Halen, Alice in Chains opened for them. Eddie had fallen off the wagon in Saskatoon when he was supposed to be sober after rehab and was totally smashed all show long.

Last - Tragically Hip at the Jubillee. One of the best shows Ive been to.

Lots in between but Van Halen with David Lee Roth a few years ago was also a great show. Foo Fighters was also a hard show to beat. AC/DC at the collisium was also cool. I LOVE LIVE MUSIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom