Commander Stereo!

cdnsledder

Reaction score
Just sent a message to SSV works on their website and said this:

"Why dont you have anything for the commander yet? how long does it take???"

I did not expect a response (I was kind of rude actually) but within minutes their VP of Marketing gets back to me with "Thank you for your interest in SSV Works products. The Commander products are now available just not online yet. I included the preview flyer so you can see it. They should be up online soon."

Hallelujah! Placed my order and one for my dad. cant wait to be one of the first in the country to be rocking this system. Probably have it before i get the commander.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-03-23 at 6.06.47 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-03-23 at 6.06.47 PM.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool, how many beans? thought I would rig up my own setup but that looks pretty sano...

cdnsledder

Reaction score
cool, how many beans? thought I would rig up my own setup but that looks pretty sano...

I wasnt interested in the box speakers, the ones that are actually molded the bed sides. But for the two kickpanel speakers+the sub its 850. of course that includes the amp, wiring, volume knob etc. But i went for (perhaps foolishly) for the Alpine upgrade- 5 channel multi amp and alpine speakers+sub so you can add two speakers later to the amp. that is a $1250 touch.

you can get the wireless steering wheel setup too for 70 beans. of course i did that too... Visa loves me and my spending habits. ugh. but its going to kick some ass when i get it installed.:wtg:

+ shipping and duty when it gets here.

cdnsledder

Reaction score
O also he noted that we can't expect these to handle the water abuse that the rzr ones can. he says there is no issue with water or dirt dropping onto the speakers but they are NOT waterproof. they have a screen mesh on them to help prevent too much stuff getting on them but still...

Which is probably an issue for a lot of us swamp rats

Albertan

Reaction score
Yup. I have an overhead SSV planned for my XP for that very reason...water. ;)

Besides, speakers in the box make no sense. :confused:

BTW, you may also want to consider dunertunes.com. Sam has nice products as well.

Top Bottom