Come ride Nordegg This weekend

djll

Reaction score
Hi all, figured this is a good opportunity for some new guys to join a nice ride, as well as the rest of you regulars who check in on this site. A buddy and I are going to Nordegg this weekend, the weather looks great now and we plan to do some long trails, nice elevation changes and some good old "not sand" riding.

message me if you would like to join, the more the merrier. My buddy and I are 33, riding dirtbikes, 450 thumpers. average skill level...

We are planning on heading out friday night and camping on saturday night, to get 2 good days of riding in! its gonna be awesome!!!!!

Dave

robbiewood

Reaction score
Mine isnt a 450 thumper lol 250 2 smoke...but apart from that...come ride lol

djll

Reaction score
Lol, oh ya so it is, that's ok I'll slow down for ya ;)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you guys will have fun, I'd love to come out and be your Nordegg Tour guide but unfortunately I am moving this weekend!!

I have no doubt I would keep up on my 150 thumper though!!! lol:p

Just make sure you have insurance and registration up there, cops hang out often near the Forestry trunk road and as well they ride toys along the power lines south of the hwy. The power line trail is fun, but it is quite sandy nowadays and always busy. You can find some gnarly trails in the bush both south and north of the hwy.

Dave, in the email I sent you mentioning the trail that leads up to Baldy mountain by my Dad's place, there is a circuit of trails that intersect that one and once you've done the loop up to the top of the mountain and you come back down the exact trail, on one of them if you take a left, you will come to a very steep "V" shaped canyon, loaded with rocks and sometimes trees lying on the path, and at the bottom of this steep hill is a creek...it's a fun and challlenging hill climb..just as steep going down as it is going up and no room for error! haha

have fun:)

djll

Reaction score
Thanks LadyD for the tips and info, wish you were coming to be the tour guide would have been fun. have a great weekend and will catch you on the flip side.

D

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad you were able to find the Baldy trail! I wasn't able to upload your pics so you should post them in here sometime! Sounds like you had fun:)

Top Bottom