Clutch Kit and Pipe for RZR

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm looking into buying a clutch kit and pipe for my rzr and I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to go with. It has 27" XTR with 14" rims......any ideas? I haven't had any problems with the belt yet, but some people tell me they've gone through a couple belts before 300 miles with that size of tire. Any suggestions drop me a line :):beer::beer:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don`t need a clutch kit for that size tire, just use low range in the tough stuff. I have a supertrap mud slinger. Good pipe slightly louder, very little performance gains with any pipe on a rzr though. As far as pipes, duals ,controllers etc don`t add alot to a rzr motor so don`t waste your money on the high end stuff....

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don`t need a clutch kit for that size tire, just use low range in the tough stuff. I have a supertrap mud slinger. Good pipe slightly louder, very little performance gains with any pipe on a rzr though. As far as pipes, duals ,controllers etc don`t add alot to a rzr motor so don`t waste your money on the high end stuff....

x2 I wouldn't worry about a clutch kit with anything under 30" tires.

loffelbein88

Reaction score
I dont know man.My buddy put a full pipe system.k/n and chip and it woke his razr right up.wit 27 mudlights and 14"rimz

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I`m going to head out today and get muddy....we will see what happens in the mud. Any performance upgrades you guys can think of....or have seen, let me know. I`m interested to find out what kind of pipe kit and programmer your friend installed. Thanks for the replies guys :):beer::beer:

Top Bottom