Classified adds???

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might de a stupid question but Im gonna ask it anyways. I have a classified add posted, and thanks to a fellow S&M member, he was able to get me what I wanted. HOW DO I DELETE MY ADD? Dont want to take up room for someone else. If some one can help me out, I would appreciate it. Thanks :d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Might de a stupid question but Im gonna ask it anyways. I have a classified add posted, and thanks to a fellow S&M member, he was able to get me what I wanted. HOW DO I DELETE MY ADD? Dont want to take up room for someone else. If some one can help me out, I would appreciate it. Thanks :d

If there are other posts on the ad you will not be able to delete it. However I can close it for you.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If there are other posts on the ad you will not be able to delete it. However I can close it for you.

Perfect. I just didnt want to take space up. I got a set of skis now so if you can close it or delete it. I would appreciate that. Thanks TylerG :d

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. I do have another add posted in there. I hope that one doesnt get closed, just the WANTED add for skis. :d

Top Bottom