Challenger X3 Track

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've just had the X3 put on my 850 axys gear drive that had the 2.6 track on that I really liked, I've only been out on it twice this yr in deep snow and its been great, definitely hooks up really well, I find it does push the sled a little more on steep descents and isn't quite as agile as the 2.6 was, but a great track and so far I'm really liking it. I was however considering the 2.8 epic as well and am still a little curious how that track would be.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X3 was great on my 15 pro. Spring time it was a litte stiff and didnt have any nubs for more setup snow, but was a choocher in powder

I've just had the X3 put on my 850 axys gear drive that had the 2.6 track on that I really liked, I've only been out on it twice this yr in deep snow and its been great, definitely hooks up really well, I find it does push the sled a little more on steep descents and isn't quite as agile as the 2.6 was, but a great track and so far I'm really liking it. I was however considering the 2.8 epic as well and am still a little curious how that track would be.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a lot of riding in on a 162 3” power claw on a 16 cat. Now I have a different 16 cat, with a 3.2x. I think it’s a piece of s**t. Trench monster, nowhere near the hook up of the PC
Powerclaw is twice the track imo

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a lot of riding in on a 162 3” power claw on a 16 cat. Now I have a different 16 cat, with a 3.2x. I think it’s a piece of s**t. Trench monster, nowhere near the hook up of the PC
Powerclaw is twice the track imo
I had a 162 3" powerclaw on my sidewinder, thought it was a decent track. Ended up damaging in the back of renshaw, limped it back to the truck.

Found a good deal on a used 9220M x3... could not believe the difference with this track, hooks up way better, gets on the snow better, even seems like it cools the sled better.... was like adding HP when I squeezed the flipper the first few times.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 162 3" powerclaw on my sidewinder, thought it was a decent track. Ended up damaging in the back of renshaw, limped it back to the truck.

Found a good deal on a used 9220M x3... could not believe the difference with this track, hooks up way better, gets on the snow better, even seems like it cools the sled better.... was like adding HP when I squeezed the flipper the first few times.

Crazy differences eh. Mine now runs hotter, overheats steady lol.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah amazing how different two sleds can be, must be a fat 4-stroke thing haha.

Gotta spin that sucker faster.

Where do each of you ride? Snow can be so different even throughout southern/Northern BC. I think that most important thing is to get the track for the snow conditions you ride the most. I had a 3” PC on my 16 162 and same track on my 18. I think it’s an awesome track in all conditions, and we ride all over BC

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran one for a couple years, loved that track, moved snow better than any track ive tried, but terrible on the trail with the straight paddle, like the powerclaw 3" better

Top Bottom