Chain link fence

g123

Reaction score
Does anybody have any info on who to look into or avoid for chain link fencing? I'm looking at roughly 400' of 4' high, colored fence with 1 double gate and 1 single gate. Any ideas on what it will run? Thanks

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
The wire gauge will be different sizes from different companies so ask what size wire. Black looks best. I have a fetish for chain link fences. I’ve had like a 1/4 mile built and 5 gates in my lifetime. I get the best guy as opposed to the cheapest. The hardware should be galvanized or powder coated. Fencing is super duper expensive nowadays. Good luck. As a point of interest, I get 7 ft high and bury it 1 foot in the ground so the dogs won’t dig under it. Or you can zip tie like a foot black snow fence to the bottom and lay the snow fence into the yard under the dirt. The dogs can’t under it then. Hope that makes sense. Once the dogs get out, they keep finding new ways. 20 years of fencing dog experience shared for ya!

DeNytroguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any info on who to look into or avoid for chain link fencing? I'm looking at roughly 400' of 4' high, colored fence with 1 double gate and 1 single gate. Any ideas on what it will run? Thanks

Out here 60" tall and powdercoated black runs at $100/ft. Atleast that's what the neighbor paid when he had about 45 ft done.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fence u in is in Leduc.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one know where to get this in western Canada? 6 guage mini mesh. makes it harder to Cut and climb .

mini-mesh-chain-link-fencing-trees.jpg

Top Bottom