catfamily

catfamily

Reaction score
we are family of 5 which includes myself, my wife,2 sons and my daughter. we are from the stony plain area and have been riding localy and in the mountains for about 12 years and every year love it even more.my oldest son also races in the north star racing circut,which keeps us away from the mountains more than we like,but can be fun also. currently i do not even own a sled my self, due to selling my mc to my oldest son so he would have something to ride in the mountains other than his race sled and have not been able to replace the one for myself, we are all arctic cat faithfull and have a fair sized litter that i can choose from for something to ride,which may not be the most appropriate sled,but as the saying goes " a bad day on a snowmobile is better than a good day at work". we are hoping to buy a new sled for myself next year and hope to do more travelling and exploring throughtout alberta and b.c. every time we go out we meet new people and hope to continue to meet new people that are both similar and passionate about the sport as we are. we currently own 07 cf8, 06 cf6, 05 m6, 03 mc 8, 03 snopro 440, 99 z370, 98 zl 500, 72 kitty cat. to move our selves and our toys around we have a 07 29' enclosed trailer, which we can fit five sleds into, and to pull the trailer we have a 07 chev 3500 crew diesel.i have to give a big shoutout to dave and everyone at echo cycle in edmonton, without all their help over the past 12 years with purchasing, parts, apperal im sure i would have called it quits long ago. great people and a great shop. it is great to have found this site with so many people that seem to be as passionate about snowmobiling as we are and hope to meet many new people because of it

Top Bottom