Carbon fibre panels

rempel1

Reaction score
I've been looking everywhere for a carbon fibre looking set of side panels or hood? Im not too concerned if its actually weight saving or not, just like the look. Anyone have any luck finding these around?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been looking everywhere for a carbon fibre looking set of side panels or hood? Im not too concerned if its actually weight saving or not, just like the look. Anyone have any luck finding these around?

C3. Kinda expensive tho,,,maybe just get a wrap.....

rempel1

Reaction score
i thought polaris offered a look alike carbon fibre panel a few years back, but i cant find any of those either

Sent from my iPhone using

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never seen the fake ones,,, might be a good option though. You'll be looking at 2g's for the real deal. And you don't lose a ton of weight for the price IMO

Daniel475

Reaction score
Get it Hydro dipped , I did my hood and the peice of plastic that goes over fuel tank, looks really good and it was only like 300 bucks for both peices ! looks exactly like carbon fiber, I could post some pictures for you tommorrow or something

rempel1

Reaction score
Hmmm that interesting, thanks for the info i'll check that out. beats puttin up 2 grand for panels.

Top Bottom