Canam renegade shock bushings

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have been looking for shock bushings for my canam renegade 800r no luck . Thinking of making some of of uhmw ? Any thoughts

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even though the parts microfiche does not list the bushings separately, a guy on another forum called CAN-AM and found out the part number: 715900122. These fit a 2010 Outlander XT.

There's a company called Garage Products that makes the best A arm and suspension bushings....a few years back he made a set of shock bushings for a guy (again...Can Am forum) but he still doesn't list them on his website....might call or email him.

https://www.can-amforum.com/threads/another-shock-bushing-thread.47199/#lg=thread-47199&slide=0

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even though the parts microfiche does not list the bushings separately, a guy on another forum called CAN-AM and found out the part number: 715900122. These fit a 2010 Outlander XT.

There's a company called Garage Products that makes the best A arm and suspension bushings....a few years back he made a set of shock bushings for a guy (again...Can Am forum) but he still doesn't list them on his website....might call or email him.

https://www.can-amforum.com/threads/another-shock-bushing-thread.47199/#lg=thread-47199&slide=0
Second that. I put those bushings in my machine and they are the best thing I ever did. Thousands of kilometres later still like new

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have been looking for shock bushings for my canam renegade 800r no luck . Thinking of making some of of uhmw ? Any thoughts

I built bushings for my 900 ranger from uhmw. Was a bad idea lol. Took forever to machine all those bushings 58 if I remember right in a ranger. I’d buy the garage products instead. I here good things about those bushings

Top Bottom