Can I ride a seadoo in the snow?

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been a while since I was last logged on, nor have I had enough time to skim for any blasphemy on the boards.... Time to open a can of worms. Enjoy! ;)

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently you can !

Attachments

• snow seadoo.jpg
    snow seadoo.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 516

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been a while since I was last logged on, nor have I had enough time to skim for any blasphemy on the boards.... Time to open a can of worms. Enjoy! ;)

I just checked your profile yesterday wondering where the hell you were. Was worried you wrecked the brute and were to embarrassed to log on.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ouch! oh come on Quad might be embarassed but he wouldn't pass up on the tale opportunity would he? Nice to see you back.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, gonna sum up all 'dem posts in one big 'ol fancy re-ply right here!

No, I didn't wreak, but yes the Brute is broke. Not afraid to admit, but she doesn't go into 4X4 anymore. Not sure the story behind it either, just one day it didn't did it. Who had bets some time last few months ago?

Work = good, long hours, overtime, big paycheque.... Might be able to fix 4x4 on the broke force.

I've been to hell 'n back, I think... I should come up with a better excuse for my lack of S&Ming. But any ways, I'm back.

Please, let the posting continue! :beer:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:party::beer::beer: yeaaaaaaaa! Let the politically incorrect bonanza start, well ok let it continue with the likes of Bogger, Tex, Imdoin Powderslut etc.....

Top Bottom