Camping crap !

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry but there is no way I would pack a bag of my sh!t out with me!

Honestly man, it's the way to go. Those Double Dootie bags are an industrial strength dual zip lock. Attached to the inside of the zip lock, there's a heavy garbage bag that you can fold over a seat and it is full of oder minimizing absorbent powder. When you're done, fold the garbage bag inside the zip lock and seal lit up. No smell, no leaks.

In fact, those zip locks are so good that a full one will explode in a fire before the fire burns through them. ...ask me how I know. :)

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly man, it's the way to go. Those Double Dootie bags are an industrial strength dual zip lock. Attached to the inside of the zip lock, there's a heavy garbage bag that you can fold over a seat and it is full of oder minimizing absorbent powder. When you're done, fold the garbage bag inside the zip lock and seal lit up. No smell, no leaks.

In fact, those zip locks are so good that a full one will explode in a fire before the fire burns through them. ...ask me how I know. :)

Please tell me it wasn't loaded with chit at the time! LMFAO

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please tell me it wasn't loaded with chit at the time! LMFAO

Yup, it was! Didn't want to attract bears, so the girlfriend threw the garbage in the fire. A few minutes later, we heard a shotgun blast, only to figure out that it was the Double Dootie. Lol, scared the chit out of us - pardon the pun. Don't ask me how we didn't get any on us.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, it was! Didn't want to attract bears, so the girlfriend threw the garbage in the fire. A few minutes later, we heard a shotgun blast, only to figure out that it was the Double Dootie. Lol, scared the chit out of us - pardon the pun. Don't ask me how we didn't get any on us.

OK - How did you not get any on you?

Big Jon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our must have is a Solar light Garden Rock. Lightweight and pointed at the door of the camper means when it's time to go pee on a tree or stumble back from another campsite, you can always find the door in the dark.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to pick up a new piece for that too.

And find a new parachute

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my Parachute over fire from EBay, but parachute hammock from Costco is super wicked awesome

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my Parachute over fire from EBay, but parachute hammock from Costco is super wicked awesome

is it a balloon style or straight wall
parachute

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or a picture of parachute set up would be great.

Thanks

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
USA army T-10 personal parachute, never heard of straight walled....Google Costco parachute hammock if your asking about that it's the kats meow

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Camp set up.

Straight wall parachute and can setup by myself very easy. Just put it up.

Smoke moves out very well.

Good thing it does not talk.

I want a new straight wall parachute not balloon type.

Looking at this parachute the walls go straight down.
Does not ballon out

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my thing is to only set it up in trees and barely know it's even there,accept when you look up and there's as beautiful puffy 35 footer up there keeping you warm and dry all weekend,chicks dig it.I have had mine collapse rig street 2 May longs ago under heavy snow but all chairs were still around the fire and she didn't burn, straighted pole and back in business! Now we never shut the party down, lesson learned lol

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May long last year.
Parachute stayed up just fine during snow. That's why I want the same type again. Won't fall in.

Top Bottom