Cadomin this weekend

robbiewood

Reaction score
Hey all,

Me and a mate are heading out to cadomin this weekend for some dirtbiking shenanigans and wondered if anyone on here has rode there and looking for some local knowledge as to the best trails and camping spots etc.

I know there is a hill somewhere out there called "the wall" I'd like to give it a try so if anyone has directions that would be cool, we like riding jumps, hard trails etc so again any info would be appreciated.

If anyone else wants to come out for a ride you would be more than welcome, we are heading down Friday night and coming back Sunday.

Just drop me a PM and we can arrange to meet up

Robbie

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a good campgroung at watson creek. 11 a night and free wood. There is a couple of challanging trails to the east of there about 2 kms on the south side of the road at the controlled train crossing. There is also free camping across the way from there as well. Hope this helps.

robbiewood

Reaction score
there is a good campgroung at watson creek. 11 a night and free wood. There is a couple of challanging trails to the east of there about 2 kms on the south side of the road at the controlled train crossing. There is also free camping across the way from there as well. Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot dude, appreciate the help.

Top Bottom