Cabin vandals

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Whitecourt Trailblazers Groat Creek cabin was hit by vandals recently. I have not seen the damage yet but apparently the door was torn off the building and the idiots hooked the large wood burning stove in the cabin to a quad or side x side and attempted to pull it out through the doorway. This did alot of damage and has pulled the wall off of the skid it sits on. If anyone hears about some loser bragging about the 'fun' they had around Whitecourt, a pm would be very appreciated. Looks like more volunteer hours coming up !!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fugger..... These are the dip shats that you'd love to catch in action. You take em and nail their sac to the floor, pour gas on the cabin and light er up then throw the fugger a knife...... His choice........

I'd volunteer to build a new cabin after something like that just to send a message........ :d

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
effin retards, i would hate to see the shacks some of these losers live in...to have so little respect for others property is appauling, they should bring back public stoneings:rant:

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here in central alberta, we had simular problems. We had a awesome riding area a few years back, and the family that owned the land (about 6 quarter sections) had a cabin on it. Well you know the story, some idiots did the same thing. Hooked a quad or truck to the stove and pulled it thru the door way. And then they proceeded to steal anything else that was bolted down. Their were understandable upset !!!Well need-less to say, the family put up big gates and posted "No Trespassing" signs.
It sure burns me up when life is ruined for me (and other people with half a brain) because of OTHER PEOPLE'S STUPID ACTIONS !!!! If you want to be an idiot, go home and be an idiot !!!!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:nopics: Lets see the damage. With all the hard work this club is doing with expanding their trail network what a unfortunate incident. What on earth were those idiots going to do with a wood stove? Dont understand what some people thing sometimes

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, Trailerblazers(whitecourt) put tonnes of time into having a great place to ride for everyone, some shatheads go and do something like that. Makes me pissed and I ride there once a year for the Poker Rally..Except last year.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it only took four guys working six hours, a new stove and stove pipe and a sledge hammer to fix the damage to the warmup shack. Because we have nothing better to do than fix vandalized ch!t.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the bad news Mitch. Always buttwinks out there looking to destroy someones else stuff. Looking forward to seeing the new stove this winter. Also all those signs I have sent over the summer

Top Bottom