cabelas ammo lawsuit

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe some of the lawsuits that are filed. Its sad that someone lost their life but to sue a retailer....

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In so many ways this opens pandora's box, leaving firearms aside, could a dealership be sued for selling a car to someone that uses it to commit a crime? Same goes for a fuel station?

I guess this is what happens in countries like the US where litigation lawyers are everywhere itching for the next big lawsuit. I doubt that even in Canada something this stupid would be allowed to go to trial.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In so many ways this opens pandora's box, leaving firearms aside, could a dealership be sued for selling a car to someone that uses it to commit a crime? Same goes for a fuel station?

I guess this is what happens in countries like the US where litigation lawyers are everywhere itching for the next big lawsuit. I doubt that even in Canada something this stupid would be allowed to go to trial.
We watch some TV when down in Arizona having a beer and there are ads every hour on personal injury lawyers running all the time. The US is litigation crazy.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe some of the lawsuits that are filed. Its sad that someone lost their life but to sue a retailer....

This whole thing is horse chit - it’s an unrealistic reach to try this lawsuit. But anyone can try! I don’t think we’ll see any effects from this one.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like they kinda shouldn't have sold the ammo to the kid.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How come we never here about Diesel fuel/Fertilizer suppliers getting sued or even suppliers for making Tannerite. Hmnn:/

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How come we never here about Diesel fuel/Fertilizer suppliers getting sued or even suppliers for making Tannerite. Hmnn:/
I'm shocked Bubba Blair and the Turd haven't figured out Tannerite yet?

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
.45 ammo illegal for age of 19yrs
.45 ammo labelled for a .45 rifle
.45 rifle illegal for 19yr

What am I missing here,.. they sold the ammo illegally :dunno:
19 year old kid can't legally purchase handgun ammo and 45 cal rifles are not legal in the state of New York (according to the video), so explain how Cabela's legally sold the ammo to the kid? You think they even asked the question?

I agree a baseless lawsuit, but it is making its way through the courts for a reason....

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did Cabela's really sell him the ammo, or did an employee sell the ammo.? Its risky being a company and being responsible for all kinds of dumb ass's working for you.

Maybe robots wont make these mistakes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom