Buyer beware (Go Pro, Drift) At Cross Iron mills mall

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thx for all of your offers but I unless you dont have the camera anymore (and just dont have a use for it) keep it, you might need them down the road.

The goggle mount he had was perfectly tight so I'm thinking they may have had some bad ones at one time or another. Good info to have that someone else has a bad one and it just wasn't me.

I have a bar mount as well. Highfly, its yours first as you are blocks from my house, and your gonna polish my tunnel.
So when you bringing the sled over?? Better get it shinned up before the snow hits cause you arent going to want to have it being polished when you could be out riding....

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear but the wife was very interested in one of these camera s so she talked to him at roughly 10 30 11 30 Sat morning. After their chat we left went 20feet and she says How stoned is he? lol

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Sorry to hear but the wife was very interested in one of these camera s so she talked to him at roughly 10 30 11 30 Sat morning. After their chat we left went 20feet and she says How stoned is he? lol

To work at a Mall kiosk Selling helmet cams to hundreds of Travis Pastrana's, and Chris Brandt's a day....Wouldn't you have to be?

capercal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U could spend a Sat or Sun their in the food court beside his kiosk with a sign he wouldn t be able to do a thing. Principal of it.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol i bet you spent more gas money driving back and forth.

is ten bucks really worth getting mad at and wasting your time posting online?

amazing how riled up people get for ten dollars lmao

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol i bet you spent more gas money driving back and forth.

I drive by there everyday.....

is ten bucks really worth getting mad at and wasting your time posting online?

This time a $10.00 mount, next time a 300.00 dollar camera? Damn straight it's worth letting everyone know.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with highfly, when I spend my cash on something I want it as advertised. that said, i'm not sure a mall kiosk is where i would choose to do my high dollar electronics purchases. i would imagine their margins are slim, and the amount of product they move would make any kind of out-of-pocket customer claim satisfaction unlikely at best.

05raptor666

Reaction score
Should have good results from point of view !!. I broke the helmet mount for my contour first trip out last year. I messaged point of view where I bought it from and they sent me another one no questions asked. I didn't have to send the broken one back.

Top Bottom