Burandt lock and ride tunnel bag

dwayneh

Reaction score
I snapped one of the mounts for my tunnel bag. Do anyone know if and where I can get replacement mounts?

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got mine from Cycleworks. They did recommend that if I put any serious weight in there and if I didn't take it off very often to just use bolts, nyla nuts and big washers. I can't remember the size of the bolt but there's one that the head will slide ride into the t-rail. You could also move the bag up and slide the straps under the seat mounts and bolt it back down.

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got mine from Cycleworks. They did recommend that if I put any serious weight in there and if I didn't take it off very often to just use bolts, nyla nuts and big washers. I can't remember the size of the bolt but there's one that the head will slide ride into the t-rail. You could also move the bag up and slide the straps under the seat mounts and bolt it back down.

1/4" carriage bolts.

bensen

Reaction score
Does anybody have trouble with sled running hot with this bag. I have 2012 pro rmk 155 bag and jerry can runs hot. Take bag off back to normal..

dwayneh

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks guys. And no Benson I've never had any problems with my sled running hot and I got the same sled as you.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you have any pics of how you bolted it to the rails?? I don't like how it flops around and cans of beer keep exploding in there.

Top Bottom