Bully Dog programer

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a question for the Silber/MTNTK turbo crowd, or anyone else in the know for that matter.

Since both camps are running the same Bully Dog programmer, is the tuning the same as well??

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Not sure but I doubt it, they are different turbos and different intakes so I would imagine they breathe differently as well, plus the MNNTK runs way better, just kidding I don't know that either, I have heard the siblers are running good too.

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tuning has to be different because mtntk uses stock injectors right now. I have a buddy that ran a silber bullydog on his aerocharger kit worked good but had clutching problems, same clutching problem he had while running dobec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what do you guys do if there are any issues with the way the sled runs when your up on the hill??

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
. The Bullydog is not end user adjustable so making adjustments on the hill would not be possible.

That's sort of what I'm afraid of. I'm sure either of these kits run fine, and as much as I don't want to have to 'fiddle' with it through out the day, having the option to if needed would be nice.

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only issues I've had since installed the bullydog is my intake plugging with snow but I'm installing a fire and ice intake before my next trip, runs the exact same all day even if you change the boost a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom