Bulletins

grampoll

Reaction score
I was just wondering about the bulletins. I have a 14 summit xmx I bought new last year. I've read in various forums about numerous bulletins but have never heard anything from my dealer. Things like recoil, axle bolts, the newest update, fuel pressure regs ect. My sled hasn't given any problems other than the odd check muffler light as I have an mbrp can on it but it doesn't come on when I'm in the mountains so I'm not that worried about it. I guess what I'm asking is is it up to me to ask the dealer about these things? Or wait and see if I have an issue or is it just internet propaganda ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
you should just be able to phone your dealer with your VIN and they can tell you if you have any outstanding bulletins.

grampoll

Reaction score
Ok, I'll do that. Are these bulletins like a recall and updated for free on warranty. Or are they like a "if this broke this may be the issue" kind of thing. Cause if it is I'll probably just run it as is. I have had no issues so far

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok, I'll do that. Are these bulletins like a recall and updated for free on warranty. Or are they like a "if this broke this may be the issue" kind of thing. Cause if it is I'll probably just run it as is. I have had no issues so far

I cannot speak to that I'm sorry, generally though a "service bulletin" or "recall" should be covered.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just call them and give them your vin, I know there was a recall on the rear axle bolts as my wife's 2014 XM needed it done. Took them about an hour to do it, mine were already done when I bought the sled. It is covered by Ski Doo and shouldn't cost you anything out of pocket.

Top Bottom