Bruderhiem idiots

Drako99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So a few buddies and I were out there Sunday enjoying a gorgeous ride.

While there, we see these morons blasting up and down the rangeroad ripping full throttle on their dirtbikes. Popping wheelies and making a bad name for all of is who ride out there.

I understand the weather is nice and I'm sure they were excited to have their bikes out but doing that ch!t is going to get areas like that shut down for all of us.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't one of the big issues at bruderhiem people riding and racing down the roads?

Anyways, just figured I'd rant. Feel free to disagree or agree with me. I still had a blast out there

markl11

Reaction score
Hey i totally agree on your view of this situation, im a dirtbiker as well as a SxS'er and im sick of people doing such things. i myself like to have fun but there's a place for everything. and a secondary highway is not the place for it. i would like it if the very few close riding areas stay open.

How are the Bruderhiem trails? still deep with snow?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is the exact reason they want to shut it all down and why people are getting tickets for riding on the road.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went out there today and it was actuly quite rideable (only snow in shaded areas) But becuase of that there were a bunch of people doing wheelies on the road, and becuase of that there lots of cops busting people. To be honest, I cant see it being open for riding much longer if people continue.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all the public places are in trouble with the dicks being dicks, then all the crying will start, only a matter of time

Suzukiltz400

Reaction score
I went out there today and it was actuly quite rideable (only snow in shaded areas) But becuase of that there were a bunch of people doing wheelies on the road, and becuase of that there lots of cops busting people. To be honest, I cant see it being open for riding much longer if people continue.

I was there at this same time and agree 100% idiots doing wheelies and stuff are really blowing it for everyone...

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is sad these guys just don't get it ....:mad:[/QUOTE

It is sad. But on the other hand bad drivers don't get roads closed. So what if some dude wheelies down the road and a cop is there. Give him a ticket and or punishment of some sort. It shouldn't matter to us or our areas we ride. But it does cause people suck and common sense is about as common a real tits in a night club. It's rare. That's the problem. No common sense with the law, government. County. Ect

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there at this same time and agree 100% idiots doing wheelies and stuff are really blowing it for everyone...

No chit brandon lol. That one guy with the yamaha was just goin nuts. I could tell that there was guna be cops as soon as I saw a guy in a semi on the phone.

Suzukiltz400

Reaction score
No chit brandon lol. That one guy with the yamaha was just goin nuts. I could tell that there was guna be cops as soon as I saw a guy in a semi on the phone.

HAHA yea :) like i understand maybe riding for a small bit slow on the road to your car or something but screwing around being retards is just asking for someone to get hurt

BigShow

Reaction score
ya know..when you see guys doing that..get the numbers on there plates and call it in..the cops will be all over it..hang the idiots out to dry ..i guarantee if they get a half dozen tickets or get there ride impounded that they will smarten up...no one can afford to act like that constantly and continue riding...they will either smarten up or get out of riding all together..:rant:

rayf01

Reaction score
Hey out of curiosity, does anyone have an updated link to bylaws for the area? Last year I was aware that there is no riding in ditches or on the roads period in Strathcona County. Some guys last weekend were saying that bylaws were changed so you could ride on the gravel roads now. I highly doubt it but thought I would ask and if anyone has heard or seen updated bylaws?

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You cannot ride on the roads or in the ditches in Strathcona County. Check the Strathcona County website for more info.

cr5

Reaction score
It's too bad the cops don't just tow the idiots bikes and fine the hell out of them and just get rid of the abusers that way and leave riding areas alone for the rest of us to enjoy.
It really sucks that the police and the anti's deal with the few idiots by taking areas away from the rest of us.

I haven't been out to Bruderheim or Redwater since I was in my teens but I remember it as a really good day of riding. It would be a shame to have it closed down for good because of a few dummies.

But looking at it from a different angle, the actions of those guys doing wheelies up and down the road shouldn't effect the offroad riding area at all since they were not misbehaving in the offroad area they were illegally riding and stunting an offroad vehicle down a public road. It really has nothing to do with the offroad riding area. They should be ticketed and towed and that should be the end of it.

mikecbi

Reaction score
last time i checked Bruderheim was in Lamont County not in Strathcona so you might want to check the rules for the proper county

Escalade

Reaction score
Hey maybe some signs stating the rules would help? Hate to see this closed down.
It should be so simple... treat it as if it was your own! That means take your stuff in and out!
Atvs and "dirt"bikes belong on the dirt! If yahoos keep riding on the road and breaking the law then well we all know one bad apple spoils the in this case ride for all of us!

Top Bottom