Bruderheim

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to be riding in Bruderheim tomorrow (May 26)?

I may be in the area for work, and wouldn't mind dropping in to see the area.

tekim:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry dude
Would like to join you,but I'm in Cow Town for a Tae Kwon Do tounament,Kids going to kick some butt(hopefully).Probably wouldnt take much to get Ron out there!
catmando!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Im in Bruderheim tommorow Sat 26, I'll be there at 10am meeting some buddies, there camping out there just past the second staging area to the south on the east side of the road. I have the white 4dr gmc, lifted, riding the renegade.

Ron :bike:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
It was a good ride today. It was a little too dusty though, you could hardly see if you were the one in the back. There is still alot of mud holes and deep ones too. You can finally cross the creek with no problems in several locations. Tekim showed up to ride with us today, hope you had fun.

Ron

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a good ride today. It was a little too dusty though, you could hardly see if you were the one in the back. There is still alot of mud holes and deep ones too. You can finally cross the creek with no problems in several locations. Tekim showed up to ride with us today, hope you had fun.

Ron

Yeah,

If I weren't grinning from ear to ear so much, I wouldn't have so much dirt in my teeth!!

Nice to meet CAN-DOO, swamp rat, and curtis (nickname?). Hopefully we will be able to ride again, either in the SNOW & MUD!!

tekim:D

jbettens

Reaction score
Anybody been here lately? Going this Sunday and taken a foriegner who never rode a quad so hope its all right for him. Let me know what you think or if one should go to the Redwater riding area which I never been yet. Thanks.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed this thread started last year but with a new post. And There are a few of us going out there Sunday the 13th.Word on the street is theres....MUD

Last edited:

yamaman

Reaction score
hey ive never been out to bruderheim and i was wondering whats out there is it all trails or just sand i got a sport quad and a 4x4 and im wondering what to take?

Rhino Guy

Reaction score
Both quads are fine in bruderhiem,there is a lot of mud right now so 4x4 is the better choice if ur old like me!ahahaha!!
there are lots of trails and small dunes,and muskegg . most trails are fairly dry only certain trails have heavy skegg. Good rideing if you just want a short drive from the city!

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this coming sunday will be my first time out there looking forward to it. i usually ride out in vega but gonna try this i hope its good

Top Bottom