Boxing Day deals?

Awedor

Reaction score
Anybody find some great Boxing Day deals out there?
I'm looking for some new boots...

wideman12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing yet. I've been looking all day but no one had any deals on the klim boots. Let me know if you find anything

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shipping to Canada is a bit more but he has awesome prices and is very helpfull. His name is Len but I only know him on dootalk.com

His username over there is culater

REPO

Reaction score
kenssports.com & canadamotorcycle.ca both have stuff on sale today. Not sure if they have what you need, but worth a look.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I called around today and yesterday looking for some deals but nothing to be had local. Cycleworks Okotoks said they offer no deals after Christmas and said blame management (blah), Pro-Am has no sales on anything new that they've ordered for the new building they're moving to, and Blackfoot is closed through until new year. Hows that for any local support of helmet sales, parts or accessories? Guess I'll be ordering online instead of supporting the locals who can't support me. Oh well!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called around today and yesterday looking for some deals but nothing to be had local. Cycleworks Okotoks said they offer no deals after Christmas and said blame management (blah), Pro-Am has no sales on anything new that they've ordered for the new building they're moving to, and Blackfoot is closed through until new year. Hows that for any local support of helmet sales, parts or accessories? Guess I'll be ordering online instead of supporting the locals who can't support me. Oh well!

Yah i was looking for a tek vest or motorfist evs vest boxing day. Bought a tv and a sound bar and was plastic happy that day. Rec supply nor proline were open.... I would have paid full that day. Now im off the tek vest option.... Thinking it may be too warm and ill probably order a mx under jersey online....

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sledneck, if you hear of a sale at either proline or recsupply let me know plz. Poppa needs another set of goggles and gloves.

Top Bottom